Everyone loves a good bowl, and our Titanium Bowl is the perfect size and a great complement to any backcountry kit. No metallic smell or taste. Laser etched with our signature base topo art.
- Perfectly sized. Not too big, not too small.
- Compact, lightweight, and durable. Space saving with magnificent strength to weight ratio. Lightweight titanium design is virtually indestructible.
- Stackable. Buy in quantity and stack ‘em in your camp or mess kit.
- Premium etching. Engraved with our signature base topo artwork.
- Weight: 2.29 oz (58 g)
- Dimensions: 5.4” (138 mm) x 2.2” (56 mm)
- Material: Premium titanium
- Laser Etching: Precisely finished with our signature base topo art
- Origin: Designed in USA and manufactured in China
Accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials. If you have a problem with your Grayl product, please reach out through customer support or LIVE CHAT.
THE MAP MARKS IT ALL.
Our laser-etching is tough! It won’t fade under multiple washes and heavy-use. The Grayl Ti Bowl, Plate, and Spork have a consistent laser-etched topo map theme. If you look close enough, you might be able to pay us a visit at our Seattle, Washington HQ.
SAVE SPACE. STACK 'EM.
Some like to nest, some like to stack, you can do both. What we’re getting at is our Ti eating utensils save space in your camper, cupboard and pack!
Premium construction and materials made to stand up to the rigors of camping. You'll love working in the suds with our Ti Campware line.