A perfect combination - small, lightweight and durable. Perfect for backpacking, this camp stove weighs only 28 grams and is powerful and efficient. Excellent companion to our UltraPress® Titanium Bottle, Ti series of products, and 30oz GeoPress® Nesting Cup.Sweet collaboration with Dave Canterbury, owner of Pathfinder School and NY Times best selling author of Bushcraft 101.
- Tiny and ultralight, weighs only 28 gm (1 oz) and excellent choice for backpacking.
- Easy to use and fast-boiling performance. Simply turn it on, light and start cooking.
- Fully adjustable flame lets you cook meals from a rolling boil to a slow simmer; control valve turns easily.
- Serrated pot supports prevent UltraPress® or any pot from shifting; folds up unbelievably tiny for travel.
- Includes replacement o-ring and stuff sack to protect cookware and contents of your pack.
- Fuel not included.
- Adjustable Flame: 9200 BTU
- Fuel (Not Included): Isobutane-propane
- Weight: 1 oz (28 g)
- Height: 2” (5 cm)
- Width: 1.2” (3 cm)
- Surface: 2.7” (7 cm)
- O-ring Size: O.D. 12mm, I.D. 8mm, Wire Gauge 2mm
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Materials: Titanium Alloy, Magnesium Aluminum Alloy & Copper Alloy
- Manufacturer: Pathfinder
- Origin: Made in China
- Warranty: One year warranty.
A BACKPACKER'S COMPANION
The Grayl Ti Stove easily folds up for lightweight packing or your next backpacking or travel adventure. Weighs only 1 oz (26g).
CAMP MEALS AWAIT
Fully adjustable flame lets you cook meals from a rolling boil to a slow simmer; control valve turns easily. Serrated pot supports prevent UltraPress® or any pot from shifting.