Replacement purifier cartridges for the UltraPress® (and Ultralight) are designed to last 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L). Lifespan will decline when purifying water with high levels of silt, sediment or tannins. Cartridge press time increases towards the end of the cartridge lifespan; when press time reaches 25-30 seconds, the cartridge should be replaced. Cartridge continues to protect, even as press time increases.
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves taste, smell and clarity
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption and ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Size: 2.9" (7.3 cm) H x 2.7" (6.7 cm) W
- Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
- Compatibility: UltraPress® and Ultralight Purifier Bottle
- Fast Flow Rate: 10 seconds per 16.9 fl oz (3 liters/minute)
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: made from ABS food-grade plastic and food-grade silicone
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Origin: Designed in United States; purifier cartridge media made in United States; cartridge made in China
- Warranty: The UltraPress® Purifier Cartridge is accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials.
- Replacement Parts: For replacement parts, purifier cartridges, performance ratings, frequently asked questions, or to contact us with questions or comments, please visit our support page.
Locate the Purifier Cartridge “lock tab” at bottom of Inner Press. Then pull out the “lock tab”and unscrew the cartridge (lefty loosey) until it separates from the Inner Press.
Firmly grasp Inner Press, then insert cartridge into bottom of Inner Press.
03 ROTATE AND LOCK
Rotate the cartridge (righty tighty) until you feel the 'lock tab' firmly click into the lock slot. Do not over tighten..
TASTE THE RIVER
The silicone One-Way Valve prevents liquid from reversing direction and flowing back into the filter Cartridge. Allowing the use of electrolytes, drink mixes, and other beverages with your Grayl UltraPress® Filter & Purifier Bottle.
Compatible with older UltraPress® Cartridge versions.ADD ONE-WAY VALVEBy Clicking the Link