Behold the most versatile water purifier ever dreamt, let alone built! The world's first titanium filter bottle provides unparalleled strength to weight ratio and meets the most challenging rigors of the outdoors. It’s drink-mix ready (hello electrolytes) and the Outer Ti Cup can be used to heat water and cook food near a fire or on a camp stove. The .5L UltraPress® Titanium Water Filter & Purifier Bottle removes waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoa) and filters particulates, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals.
- Laser-engraved with multi-color signature Grayl topo art.
- CP4 Grade 1 titanium offers unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
- Award winning OnePress® global filtration and purification is effective for use on all 7 continents and empowers adventurers to drink from the world’s sketchiest freshwater.
- Paracord D-ring loop for filling in precarious situations (foot bridges, whitewater, canyoneering, etc).
- Heat it up! Utilizing the butterfly handles, the Outer Ti Cup can be used to heat water and cook food alongside hot coals or near a direct flame. Can also be used with the Grayl titanium camp stove.
- One-way silicone valve, drink-mix ready! A one-way valve (pre-installed in cartridge) allows electrolytes, or a sport drink mix to be added to your water. Also enables use of any other potable beverage with your Grayl (fill from topside of bottle).
- Compact and ridiculously easy-to-use requires zero setup and makes clean purified drinking water in 10 seconds (3L/min).
- Removes waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs many chemicals (including PFAS & VOCs), pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, flavors and odors.
- Fits any cupholder and slides into any pack pocket.
- Capacity: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Weight: 14.1 oz (400 g)
- Height: 9.5 in (240 mm)
- Diameter at base: 2.75 in (70 mm)
- Materials: Titanium, BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE and ABS food-grade plastic.
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption and ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Fast-Flow Rate: 10 seconds per 16.9 fl oz (3 liters/minute)
- Removes waterborne pathogens. 99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Filters particulates (sediment, microplastics). Ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs many chemicals (including PFAS & VOCs), pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, flavors and odors.
- Cartridge Lifespan: 300 presses (150L/40 gal), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your Purifier Cartridge.
- Cartridge Shelf Life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years
- Durability: CP4 Grade 1 titanium offers unparalleled strength to weight ratio and withstands 6 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete.
- Testing Standards: Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
- Origin: Designed in USA. Cartridge media made in USA. Purifier bottle made in China.
- Accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials. If you have a problem with your Grayl product, please reach out through customer support or LIVE CHAT.
- Replacement bottle parts and replacement cartridges are available for purchase on our website.
- Click here for step-by-step PDF guides that contain the nuts and bolts for quickly
getting up to speed with the UltraPress® Titanium Bottle.
FOR FILLING. USING ON HEAT.
Equipped with folding handles for use with heat-safe gloves around fire or stoves. And for easy scooping while keeping the hands dry.
COOK WITH TI.
It’s an all-in-one vessel for clean water and cooking. Filter by the water’s edge and bring it back up to camp to boil alongside hot coals, or on a backpacking stove.
A Grayl Filter and the One-Way Valve transforms your bottle into a drink mix machine. Now you can use electrolytes, other drink mixes, and even beer inside your Grayl with a One-Way Silicone Valve (installed).
A wide contoured spout delivers a fast flow of water.
Twist the cap 1/2 turn to vent air during purification process.
Rotates 90° allowing for easy carry and effortless separation of Inner Press from Outer Ti Cup.
Comfortable pressing pad provides for an ergonomic, non-slip pressing surface.
Holds 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) of clean, filtered and purified water. NOTE: Dirty water never enters the Inner Press.
Filters & purifies
10 seconds per 16.9 fl oz (3 liters/minute). 300 presses (150L/40 gal).
Removes viruses plus bacteria and protozoa. Improves taste, smell and clarity. Filters microplastics, PFAS, and lead.
OUTER TITANIUM CUP
Foldable titanium handles for handling on heat, or easier access filling of the Outer Ti Cup.
Internal Max Fill Line
A maximum fill line is laser engraved on the inside of the Outer Ti Cup.
D-Ring loop allows for filling in precarious situations (foot bridges, canyoneering, rapids, etc).
Ready to take your UltraPress Titanium out for a spin. This is your first step. Download our quickstart guides and be out in the wild with your Ti in a jiffy.