Replacement purifier cartridges for the GeoPress are designed to last
350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L). Lifespan will decline when purifying water
with high levels of silt, sediment or tannins. Cartridge press time
increases towards the end of the cartridge lifespan; when press time
reaches 25-30 seconds, the cartridge should be replaced. Cartridge
continues to protect, even as press time increases.
- Removes waterborne pathogens
(viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A,
Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella,
Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves taste, smell and clarity
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption and ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Size: 2.9" (7.3 cm) H x 3.1" (7.8 cm) W
- Weight: 3.8 oz (108 g)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
- Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: made from ABS food-grade plastic and food-grade silicone
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Origin: Designed in United States; purifier cartridge media made in United States; cartridge made in China
- Warranty: The GeoPress® Purifier Cartridge is accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials.
- Replacement Parts: For replacement parts, purifier cartridges, performance ratings, frequently asked questions, or to contact us with questions or comments, please visit our support page.
Firmly grasp the Inner Press. Rotate the cartridge (lefty-loosey) until it separates from the Inner Press.
Firmly grasp the Inner Press. Insert cartridge into the bottom of the Inner Press.
03 ROTATE AND LOCK
Rotate cartridge (righty-tighty) until you feel it CLICK and LOCK INTO PLACE. If the cartridge is not locked, it can fall off during use.
TASTE THE RIVER
The silicone One-Way Valve prevents liquid from reversing direction and flowing back into the filter Cartridge. Allowing the use of electrolytes, drink mixes and other beverages with your Grayl GeoPress® Filter & Purifier Bottle.
COMPATIBILITY. Only compatible with 2nd Generation cartridges first sold in April 2023 that include a new "core" and "flow channel" design (horizontal vents). 1st Generation cartridges are not compatible with the Drink-Mix Valve.ADD ONE-WAY VALVEBy Clicking the Link