A feature no other drink-thru filter bottle can deliver, the GeoPress® One-Way Valve allows electrolytes and sport drink mixes to be added to clean purified water without compromising the integrity of the filter. Also allows a GeoPress to be used with a variety of flavored drinks such as juice, bubbly water, mocktails and cocktails.
Only compatible with 2nd Generation cartridges first sold in April 2023 that include a new "core" and "flow channel" design (horizontal vents). 1st Generation cartridges are not compatible with the Drink-Mix Valve.
- Enjoy a drink-mix no matter where your adventure takes you.
Replace electrolytes lost in sweat and hydrate quickly.
- Try these in your drink-mix ready GeoPress: cocktails, cocktails, beer, seltzer water and juice.
- Six duck bill valves prevent back flowing of water (or other beverages) through the Cartridge while also allowing clean filtered water to pass through the Cartridge into the Inner Press.
- Easy to remove for care and use between uses. Thoroughly dry a wet Cartridge by pressing into an empty (no water) Outer Cup, then dump any excess water. Remove the One-Way Valve and allow Cartridge to air-dry thoroughly (depending on humidity it will take 2-4 days to completely dry). Clean and dry the One-Way Valve, then reassemble GeoPress Bottle.
- One-way valve is dishwasher safe. Regularly wash Valve between uses to remove smell and residue left behind from powders or other beverages. Hand wash with warm, soapy water or place in a dishwasher. Do not expose Cartridge to soap or cleaning agent of any kind.
- Size: 2.25" (5.8 cm) H x 1" (2.6 cm ) W
- Weight: .42 oz (12 g)
- Compatibility. Only compatible with GeoPress® bottles and cartridges sold on Grayl.com in Spring 2023 that feature a 2nd generation cartridge with horizontal flow channels (stacked in groups of six). 1st generation cartridges will not be able to accommodate a valve.
- BPA-Free Materials. Made from food-grade silicone.
- Origin. Designed in USA, made in China.
Using your thumbs firmly press and seat the One-Way Silicone Valve into the cartridge. Insert finger into valve if needed.
02 SEATING & SECURING
Protect the cartridge media by double-checking that the valve is seated and secured. Check proper installation visually, by ensuring the rim of the silicone is flush with topside, and that the base of the Valve is flush with Cartridge floor.
Using your fingers, firmly pinch the top of the One-Way Silicone Valve, then firmly grasp and remove the Valve from the Cartridge.
Only compatible with 2nd Generation cartridges first sold in April 2023 that include a new "core" and "flow channel" design (horizontal vents). 1st Generation cartridges are not compatible with the Drink-Mix Valve.Live chat for questions